“Take Out”

Cuisines: Persian
Description: 925 935 9278
Description: 925 935 9278
Reviewed 8 August 2016

My brother called in the order for the whole family. I went there and picked it up. They were ready for the order. I even asked for another "mast-o-musir" and they gladly added it to the order. They were nice and friendly. The food was good. The chicken (without bone) kabob was a little dry but everything else was delicious. This will be our new takeout place for Iranian food.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

At the tail end of a 2-week get-to-know-our-new-grandson visit, we did a take-out from Kabob House for our farewell dinner. Chicken and beef kabobs plus a chicken in pomegranate sauce dish that was simply out of this world...and my wife was in heaven over the eggplant dish she got. A meal to remember.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

So I walk into this place tonight March 5, 2016 at 8:15 PM. as soon as we get in the door the manager looking person tells us the kitchen will be closing at 8:30. I asked him, "but you close at 9" he said yes but again reminds us the kitchen closes at 8:30. That pissed me off. I told him OK fine we're out of here. I told my employee and wife, let's go. Before the door shut closed, I yelled inside "look for my review on Yelp and Facebook and everywhere else.
My point is if you're closing your kitchen a half hour before your posted closing time and you're telling your customers rudely 15 minutes before your special kitchen closes then close your store at 8:30pm you idiot.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

We were driving through from LA, and both glad we did this! Ordered Veggie Kabob and Chicken Kabob and food quality and freshness was great. We also got yogurt that had shallots in it (delicious) with some home-made bread (they looked and tasted home made but I'm not sure). Great ambiance, great food for a veggie guy and his non-veggie friend, and we felt welcomed and at home, despite being visitors from out of town. We definitely stop by on our way back home!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We were planning on eating at a chain restaurant that we were craving, but it was closed. The tragedy became a blessing when we happened upon the Kabob House. We had no idea what to expect as we cautiously entered the simple, yet tasteful and very clean restaurant. The servers were not just friendly, but genuinely endearing. And the food--oh my, they know how to do it. I had a chicken dish with saffron and lemon (forgetting the name), which was fragrant and flavorful. The other reviews are correct to say that the rice is perfect. A grilled tomato added a simple and surprisingly satisfying touch. My wife had Persian Aash soup, which I imagine to be a cure-your-cold equivalent to our chicken soup--or at least comfort food for sure. The crispy naan bread was better than most we have had at other middle-eastern restaurants.
We both had the persian tea, which really hit the spot on a windy autumn night, and we shared an excellent baghlava for dessert--soft, flaky, and filling.
Portions were generous, and pricing was reasonable. We spent about $40, including the teas and dessert. Kabob House may become a new craving for us!