“OMG - Amaziong cakes”

Nothing Bundt Cakes
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Walnut Creek
Reviewed 12 December 2016

We stopped her on recommendation. I usually look for the best cupcakes around, but this was worth the stop. We had the lemon and the cinnamon swirl mini bundt cakes and they were really good. They were moist, and had a decent amount of frosting. a Definite stop.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I came in for a personal size bundt cake and walked away with a very favorable impression. If you're a fan of dense, moist, yet light cakes, this is the place for you. I tried the pecan praline and it did not disappoint. Might be a little pricey but worth it!

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Definitely stop by this location. I ordered two mini bundt cakes....white chocolate and red velvet, both were very flavorful and moist. They also had samples of some type of chocolate cake..it was delicious too. Customer service was great too!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I love their cakes especially the pumpkin one during the holidays! I usually order mine in advance and go pick it up.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

I usually purchase the yummy mini bundt cakes for my grandkids. They love having their own individual cake