“Tasty and Reasonable for "Seafood" In a Casual Atmosphere”

Pacific Fish Grill - West Covina
Ranked #7 of 259 Restaurants in West Covina
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 January 2017

This is located at the Eastland Shopping Center. Customers walk in and order at the counter then you choose a place to sit. Food is brought to you when it's ready. There are grilled or fried choices. My husband had the Cajun Mahi Mahi that was cooked in a large foil pocket with rice. Included was a choice of a side. He chose the black bean and it was a good sized portion. I ordered the salmon and I was given a choice of two sides -- which I choose grilled zuchinni and French fries. My husband also ordered a beer while I just had water. Our total was $38. If you need to do shopping before or after. major stores in this shopping center include Dick's Sporting Goods, WalMart, Target and Hobby Lobby. We'll definitely add this to our rotation of Saturday night dinners.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We have been to other seafood restaurants, but Pacific Fish Grill is one of the best. Their food is great and the service is above any other seafood restaurant. Their tacos are beyond amazing. They are big and are really filled. It's great to go when they have their happy hour. You guys gotta go.... you just gotta!

2  Thank daddy1020
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Taco Tuesday is always busy at this place. They serve the best fish tacos. You can get them grilled or fried. You order at the counter and they bring your food out to you. Great hummus too.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Pacific Fish Grill has very reasonable seafood menu especially if you like them grilled
instead of battered. Great for quick lunches.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

My family had dinner and lunch at the Pacific Fish Grill and they highly recommend this restaurant. They said the food was fresh and flavorful. They also said whenever they are in the neighborhood our eating place will be Pacific Fish Grill.