Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$210
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$345
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$309
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$383
US$339
  • Restaurant
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$240
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$298
US$220
  • Restaurant
The Charlie(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$300
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$350
  • Restaurant
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$260
  • Restaurant
All reviewswasher dryerfull kitchentea kettlestudio apartmentsoho housecourtyard restaurantan extended stayhome away from homebody washbeautiful boutique hotellaundry roomcool barcomplimentary upgradebusiness hotellos angelesla cienegarooftop area
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We could not have had a better experience! From the friendliest front desk staff imaginable to the most elegant and comfortable rooms, we highly recommend Palihouse West Hollywood. This hotel takes advantage of the perfect California weather with amazing outdoor spaces. And oh the food!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PalihouseManagement, Manager at Palihouse West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear kateaJ1203DY,

Thank you for your 5-star review. We are thrilled you had a great experience at Palihouse West Hollywood and enjoyed our friendly service, comfortable rooms and the delightful alfresco dining at Mardi Restaurant! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The folks here were always cheerful and helpful. I sort of hate letting everybody else in on the deal. I am afraid I won't be able to get a room next time I am in town. From the parking attendant to the kitchen help, the staff were folks that understand the service industry and truly want you to have a good experience. Thanks for making an out-of-towner feel welcome.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Daniel C.,

Thank you for your 5-star review and for your kind words, Daniel! We do, truly, want our guests to feel welcome, and it makes us smile to know that you’ve noticed us. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We enjoyed our stay so much! The room was spacious, the property was gorgeous, cozy, and retreat-like, and the surrounding area was perfect! Were short uber rides away to dinner and dancing and loved coming and going from the hotel. The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. It felt like a home away from home! Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Cami 1971

Thank you for your 5-star review and for taking the time to share your amazing experience with us here on Trip Advisor! We do our best to provide our guests with an above and beyond experience at this truly gorgeous property, and we are so happy to hear that you’ve taken notice. In a city as big as Los Angeles, there’s really nothing better than finding you’re home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Great Hotel,
I was working in Los Angeles and my regular “go to” hotel was booked so I moved over to this property as it also is in West Hollywood and centrally located. The main reason I chose this hotel was free parking. My current business hotel offers me free parking and that’s why I chose it, but this hotel was offering a free parking package as well.
I was given room number 218 and it was an end unit, one bedroom one bathroom with Kitchen and a rear patio with laundry room. Great architecture, great art, clean room, comfortable bed with both feather and foam pillows on it. Plenty of coffee pods in both caffeinated and decaf, and full DirecTV channel packages.
Great restaurant, great bar, great rooftop bar, outstanding all the way around I will now be inquiring of this hotel to become my new “go to” spot in West Hollywood.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
PalihouseManagement, Manager at Palihouse West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Philpenn8,

Thank you for your 5-star review and for sharing your experience with us! We are ecstatic to hear we have won you over - as your new “go to” spot in West Hollywood! Our staff and designers work hard to create the perfect space for our guests, and we are happy to hear you felt the charm. Mention you are a return guest when you book your next reservation with us so we can try to have you back in your special room. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I have stayed at the Palihouse a number of times and every time I visit LA I feel like I"m home at the Playhouse. The rooms are spacious and I love that each one has a kitchen or kitchenette. The food at Mardi is excellent and there is always a place to sit and hang out.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear rgc742017,

Thank you for your 5-star review and for sharing your Palihouse love with us! We are ecstatic to hear that our spacious rooms, lovely kitchenettes, and amazing restaurant Mardi, keep you coming back to see us! We look forward to seeing you again soon, here at your home in Los Angeles.