“Perfect Location, Perfect Home, Perfect Owner!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room
2nd bedroom w/ 2 full size beds
2nd bathroom with shower
2nd bathroom shower
master bedroom with TV
master bedroom bathroom with shower
master bedroom shower
yard w/ patio sets
nice yard surrounded w/ ficus trees
nice yard and a driveway with automatic garage door
outside the house driveway entrance
outside the house driveway entrance
Hollywood Blvd
Grauman's Chinese Theater
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Lara M
Brisbane, Australia
“Perfect Location, Perfect Home, Perfect Owner!”
Reviewed 13 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Wow! Everything was A+!! From the moment I emailed Frank (the owner) 10 months out from our trip I knew I had chosen the right home away from home for my husband & family. We stayed 4 nights & everything was so spacious, comfortable & easy we could have stayed a month!

Frank responded almost immediately to my emails day or night (& given I was emailing from Australia with our time difference that was pretty impressive). I felt I could trust him & his home to be the right fit for us.... and it was!!

Frank keeps an immaculate & very large 2 bedroom home only a block or 2 from supermarkets, walk of fame, atttractions galore. It's only 15 mins in a taxi to universal studios. We had so much fun exploring LA from this very central base in Hollywood.

The home is kept in a very clean & immaculate standard, even with a generous yard to let our 2 boys 5 & 8 run off excess energy.

Frank greeted us at the door when we arrives to show us around, which was very much appreciated after a 14 hour flight.

If we come back to LA we would not hesitate to stay here again. Thanks so much Frank!

Liked best: Location, service of the owner Frank
Liked least: all positive!
Travelling group: Young Children
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 Jan 2016
Thank you so much for a very nice review. I hope I can have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.
pjc0723
Noosa, Australia
“Fantastic home centrally located”
Reviewed 25 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

The property was beautifully presented with comfortable beds and nice touches like nice soaps and quality towels. Frank was very helpful yet unobtrusive. The house had great security with off-street parking and always felt very safe. It was close to all the main attractions and had great self-catering facilities. Overall an excellent pace to stay!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
4 Jan 2016
Thank you for the nice review. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay. I look forward for your next visit.
majortrev...
Nashville, Tennessee
“stylish comfort in the heart of everything”
Reviewed 30 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This home is stylishly furnished, with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It was the perfect size for me and my friends who were in town for a wedding. Frank our host, greeted us at the property exactly on time, and left some nice welcoming amenities (water, soda, maps of Hollywood) that helped start our stay off right. The location was fantastic as we were attending a friends wedding and it's just moments from all the best LA locales, WeHo, Studio City and more. There are great directions on "operating" operating everything in the home which meant you never spent time wondering how to turn something on with a hidden switch. And the entire home is gated, which in addition to off street parking, gave a wonderful private garden outside to enjoy in the mornings. As I mentioned the house is appointed just right, upscale without being inaccessible, and the bedding is luxurious. I can't wait to return!

Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
6 Apr 2015
Thank you so much. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again.
ewatty
Toronto, Canada
“Flawless stay”
Reviewed 21 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Perfect little house close to everything we needed. Both Sunset and Hollywood blvd a 5 min walk away. Morning coffee in the garden area felt just like home. Frank was super helpful and accommodating from start to finish. Definitely was a great choice for our stay in LA.

21 Feb 2015
Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed the house and location. I hope to see you again.
west0123
Leeds
“Very good location, good size, comfy beds, generally great”
Reviewed 18 October 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Generally really very good. Frank was very helpful and sent very prompt emails!
The beds were very comfy and the house came equipped with everything we needed which was great! Only slight downside was that the flat was a little dusty but apart from that it was brilliant! The location is fantastic. Close to restaurants and a Ralph's but also not far to all the tourist attractions. For the price this really was a great place to stay and I would definitely stay again or recommend to friends and family.
Thanks Frank we had a great time!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: slightly dusty
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Oct 2014
Thank you for review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. It was windy on that week but the cleaning lady took care of it.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$295
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing