We have stayed here many times (at least 8 that I can count). Obviously, we love it. We always stay in the villas rather than the main building (we've only stayed in the main building once) and can say with some authority they have everything you need/want in a room. Even if you can't afford a villa, stay here, the main building rooms are a great value for the money. Service here is very personal and friendly. I've never seen a place where the valet has your car up so fast (thanks preston!). This is a real WeHo location--right off of Sunset easy walking distance to Sunset Plaza etc. The great thing is that it's also on a very quiet street so sleep isn't a problem (unless you have partying neighbors, which did happen to us once). Musicians stay here alot and during our visits we have seen Jeff Beck, Steven Tyler, Gavin DeGraw and others. (Also spotted Andre Agassi, who is quite a bit taller than you might think just fyi). Chateau Marmont is fun for the experience (we have stayed there as well) but this place is just better all the way around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood