Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
US$307
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$210
Hotels.com
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
US$311
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$363
US$309
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$265
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
US$458
US$350
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$316
  • Restaurant
The Charlie(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$300
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$391
US$267
Agoda.com
1,122 results
All reviewstower bartim cunninghamterrace restaurantart decolobster tacoshotel ambassadorlos angelesclassic hollywoodold schoolhollywood feelavocado toasthollywood hotelspecial thanksthe entire stafffloor to ceiling windowsjunior suitehome away from home
Reviewed 9 June 2018

From the moment I checked in, the entire staff made me feel like I was at home. The attention to detail and level of service I received throughout my stay was truly impeccable. I had only planned to stay one evening and ended up extending my stay for three extra days. Not only did they accommodate my last minute daily changes, moving things around to allow me to stay in the suite that they had so generously upgraded me into, but they did so with a smile.

Mike at the front desk is a total legend who took care of my every need throughout the stay. Every time I needed a bite at the Tower Bar or spent the day lounging at the pool Eric and Tony were there, anticipating what I wanted before I even said a word. The whole experience was so incredibly lovely, I never wanted to leave! Already looking forward to my next stay at this one of a kind property.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2018

My dad has been staying at the Sunset Tower for the past few years, whenever he visits LA. I often meet him at the Sunset Terrace for breakfast and lunch. I love going there. The aesthetic is very classy, but comfortable, the food is delicious, and the servers are amazing. I've gotten to know Eta, Dylan, and Angel from visiting my dad. And I look forward to going to the terrace because every time I go in they take the time to greet me and they always come to our table and say hi and chat with us for a bit. They are genuinely very kind and good people. They really take care of you and everything you need. However, one of the best things about my experience there is how they treat me like a friend or like family. This kind of hospitality is very rare to find in LA. The people who work there truly make this place very special.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018

I just spent two consecutive weekends at the Sunset Tower. I wish to salute the management of the hotel for maintaining and even exceeding its high standards for well over a decade.

First, to Mr. Klein himself: thank you for the incredible new gym! Complimentary access to a great gym to work off the excesses of the previous night's "Hollywood night" is a wonderful amenity. The new gym is on point. state of the art equipment: check. spacious indoor/outdoor workout areas that allow for functional training: check. Friendly and polite staff: check. The Sunset Tower gym is the best hotel gym I have experienced. It's like the Equinox on Sunset without the crowds and "attitude":)

Second, to Barbara for her supreme management of my beloved Terrace. It is one thing to hire great people in LA; it is quite another thing to keep them! I love the fact that I come to the Terrace week after week and I am always greeted by the same friendly people who provide 5 star service in a casual atmosphere with one of LA's best views:
Nicole, Lani, Eta, Tony, Dylan, Eric, Eddie, Juan, Pedro and of course Angel. I know from my my own experience as an employer (my "newest" employee has been with me 12 years) that if you treat your employees with courtesy and respect they will treat those who patronize your business in the same manner. The Terrace service team has been intact so long that they have become my LA family. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Steven S
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

My friend and I arrived at 4pm to be told our room wasn’t ready and that the pool and terrace area were a building site! A disappointing start. However over the next 4 days we were overwhelmed by how fabulous this hotel is.

Our room was beautiful and had views up and down Sunset Blvd and back over the city. We had drinks in the bar as nightcaps 3 of the nights we stayed and ate in the hotel on our final night - it was that good and vibey!

Nothing was too much trouble - we even got a chocolate Sunset Tower welcoming us back. Thanks Gabie!

Can’t wait to return!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
David A, Manager at Sunset Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Sarah783,
I am so thrilled you had an amazing experience with us. The refurbishment of our Terrace, Patio and Pool is now complete and we cannot wait to show it off. On you next visit you'll be even more amazed! Thank you for the kind note, it is great to hear that our team made up for the challenging first impression. We look forward to welcoming you back to the new Tower soon.
Most Kindly,
David

Reviewed 27 April 2018

First off, let me say that I work in hospitality design, so I'm constantly thinking about service, design, operations, and staffing. I'm always impressed with how seamless and perfect the experience is at Sunset Tower Hotel. Everyone from the porters to desk staff to managers greet me by name and always go the extra mile. I joke that it's the reason I keep coming back even though the rooms need a refresh (they're currently being renovated floor by floor!). A special shout-out to David Ahern, one of the managers, and one more manager whose name escapes me (I'm sorry!).

Recently, I had a project I was helping my son with. He'd made a flat version of himself that was supposed to be mailed somewhere (we mailed it to Sunset Tower!) and photographed on adventures. Flat child even enjoyed a martini at the bar.

Thank you Sunset Tower team and look forward to my next visit (in 2 days).

Room Tip: Every room has a pretty view, but some have an open sky vista.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank pznptz
David A, Manager at Sunset Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear pznptz,
Thank you for such an amazing review. The team at the Tower loves having you as our guest. We all work tirelessly to create moments and memories that last a lifetime and are thrilled that we have done so on your many visits. And if your son wanted an 'A' for his project, then mailing him to the Tower is the way to go! I look forward to welcoming you home soon. Until then, safe travels and be well.
Always,