Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$281
Official Website
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$358
US$247
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$210
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$316
  • Restaurant
The Charlie(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$300
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$272
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
US$528
US$415
  • Restaurant
Alta Cienega Motel(West Hollywood)
US$79
1,944 results
All reviewsgordon ramsaydouble showerrooftop poolvista suiteboxwood restauranthouse carsoaking tubbel agefire pithuge bathroomsunset stripcomplimentary breakfastlos angelesbeverly hillsconcierge deskbottle of champagnerooms are spacious
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The London Hotel in West Hollywood was amazing. We arrived to find we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite. The room was awesome and the staff at the hotel were the most gracious and client service oriented team I have come across in a very long time. The Concierge was most helpful - great recommendations for lunch and dinner and all of the details and reservations were taken care of. Most of all, we loved the bull dog Winston!!!! I would highly recommend you stay at The London West Hollywood on your next visit to LA!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the 9th floor of the hotel are amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Thank you Michel for being one of the most professional, yet personal servers we’ve had by far. We had the pleasure of dealing with you for a big portion of our trip and it’s been a pleasure. Even when we had a party of 12 to include 9 kids you handled every personality with care lol. They all had a ball.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

So while it took me almost 2 months to choose what I thought would be perfect accommodations having Robert as our server, personal tour guide for ideas nearby and just overall five star service he made my family’s trip. He went above and beyond to personalize our stay and he made this place so worth it. If you’re in the area ask for Robert and you won’t be sorry I promise

The Tolbert family

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Best experience ever! My boyfriend loves to stay and dine at fancy high end hotels vs me... I love cool and great vibe places.
We have stayed at London hotel in UK a few times and it was gray. However, the one in LA is AMAZING! Everything about it! The location, views from pool and restaurant at roof top, room, gym, vibe, music. Especially personnel and service!
Make sure you get Michele as your waiter upstairs! He is so knowledgeable, such a fan of his work! My snobby boyfriend allowed Michele to surprise him ad choose his meal... To my surprise Michele overdelivered! My boyfriend requested him to be our waiter at all times:).

And on my part... I will make sure that if Michel doesn’t get promoted to Manager within next 6 month I will come back to LA.
I will of course stay at London hotel:) but I will steal Michele to come to work for me in NYC.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was the most shocking experience I ever had in my life.

It started with a staff member who appeared to be under the severe influence of drugs attempting to steal our belongings, most notably my phone, at the bar counter.

Even more shocking than this, after the management were informed of this incident, absolutely nothing was done about it.

The level of disorganisation in this hotel was beyond comprehension. Our rental car was then removed without our consent from the hotel car park.

Upon checkout, we again informed the receptionist about all our issues and he informed me that he was unaware of any problems. He told us to return to him within the hour. Three hours later the hotel had still not contacted a manger and still to this point no resolution nor response has been forthcoming.

I would advise people not to stay in this hotel unless you want you goods stolen and to be treated in a totally unprofessional manner.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Derek D
SarahDandashy, Concierge at The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Derek D,

We are very surprised to hear about your experience and would like to speak with you in regards to your recent stay. We have attempted to contact you several times through the information we had on file for your reservation but have been unsuccessful. If you could kindly contact us, we would be happy to speak in more detail.

Warm Regards,