All reviews urth cafe rooftop pool dressing room quiet street kitchen area residential area within walking distance home away from home la cienega sofa bed melrose avenue dressing area small kitchen rooms are huge santa monica blvd third floor hollywood hills
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Room is big and fireplace is nice (although not robust enough). Carpets were dirty (feet became black if walking around without shoes & socks). Glass top missing on one nightstand by bed. Stains on curtains from previous guest were gross. Housekeeping was inconsistent and three hours late (after calling for service) on last day. Entire place is dirty from renovations taking place for over a year now. Old discarded bathtubs (view out our balcony window) were a nice touch...NOT. A very bumpy experience!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jim G
Thomas H, Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear Jim G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.

Yes, you are correct we are currently renovating our bathrooms however we hold that as no excuse for the lack of cleanliness which you mentioned. Furthermore, please rest assured I have spoken which the proper department heads in reference to inconsistency and cleanliness issues you mentioned in your suite.

If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Home away from home suite close to restaurants, shopping and sightseeing. This is not a high rise hotel. Convenient parking available on site, as well as valet parking. Canine friendly, residential neighborhood ~ good for walking your dog.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Thomas H, Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear kaukau2016m

Thank you for staying with us and I am so glad you had a wonderful experience staying with us. Our hotel prides itself on service and friendliness and we are happy you had the Le Parc experience!

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We had Room 143 and stayed with 2 adults and 2 early teens. The ability to separate the bedroom area from the lounge with a heavy curtain was appreciated by the two teens. No ability to cook in room but we did get take out and asked for plates. It isn't really a kitchenette just empty cupboards and a sink. Yes the bathroom could be refreshed but I'd stay her again. Only downside was the parking cost and a car was needed to get around and find a family restaurant for dinner. Beautifully quiet location to sleep off some jet lag. My son loved the heated pool on the rooftop. Easy driving access to every attraction. PS. The open rubbish bin for the cleaners in the hallway during the afternoon stinks and let's down the lovely boutique hotel feel.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Catherine C,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to see how we are doing from the perspective of our guests. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our goal is to ensure every guest has a pleasant and comfortable stay.

We apologize for the issue with the open housekeeping closet along the corridors and will work with our Housekeeping team to ensure this does not happen again. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Reviewed 26 December 2016

The location of the hotel is just fantastic. You have shops, restaurants, groceries all within walking distance. The rooms are all suites, so there is plenty of space. If only they would have some cutleries and eating utensils in the room like plates, our stay would have been perfect.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear ykyber,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate the feedback and comments. With the kitchen area we do like to provide the items on a request basis. Not everyone needs or uses them and when our guest would like to have plates and such I like knowing that they are coming fresh from being cleaned. We also do have electric tea kettles as request items for any future stays. We appreciate the tips provided for others to have a more comfortable stay.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

The hotel is clean, well maintained and and the rooms resemble more like a studio apartment rather than a traditional hotel. The staff are extremely friendly and while I didn't use the pool or hot tub , I went there to take some photos of the view (which was excellent) Uber Pool is excellent in LA to get around. It's in a reasonable location for touristy things. It was only $2.99 to the Walk of Fame and $3.40 to Venice Beach

Some of the downsides, the bathroom was a bit dated (no where to hang a hand towel) , the bath tub itself was uneven that is some of the plastic had been pushed up so it obvious when you stood on that part. They ARE renovating the bathrooms so I'm sure they'll improve.

The wifi was absolutely unusable at night. I had to resort to tethering my phone to do simple tasks like checkin for my flight let alone watch some Netflix and relax in bed. Apparently you could pay for faster internet but I wasn't convinced it was worth $12 a day.

All in all the hotel was excellent. I paid under $180 a night. I wouldn't pay over $220 a night though.

Room tip: Get a room on the 3rd floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Xyzz010
Thomas H, Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2016

Dear Xyzz010,

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful feedback regarding your recent Le Parc stay!
I am so pleased to hear that you found our location to be ideal, clean, and well maintained. I am so sorry to hear of the trouble you experienced regarding your WiFi. I will be sure to share these comments with our team, who join me in looking forward to welcoming you back for your next visit soon.