“Fun menu, big servings and great vegetarian options!”

Broderick Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2018

We just tried the new Roseville location after hearing great things. Overall, the food was very good, although the service was slow. The most popular item we ordered was the salmon BLT. My son also enjoyed the Impossible Burger, a house made veggie option that was so meat-like you'd almost never know! Our one complaint was that there was a $4 up-charge for the veggie patty, which was not mentioned on the menu. As a lifelong vegetarian, I have appreciated that fewer and fewer restaurants now charge for a vegetarian substitution. This seems like a miss on Broderick's part.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We've been here a few times and wanted to introduce it to relatives we were visiting in the area.

I've had their burgers and sandwiches, so decided to try their Cobb Salad, which was excellent. It had lots of crumbled bacon, plus avocado tomatoes cucumbers and greens, and the chicken was ABSOLUTELY delicious.

My wife had a salmon sandwich with fries and gave me a taste. The salmon was smokey and melted in my mouth and she loved it. The other couple tried a Buffalo Burger and a Lamb Burger, which they raved about. I tried the Lost Coast Broderick Blond beer, which was tasty. We got to sample several of their appetizers during a visit with a large group a couple of years ago and they were to die for. I am confident they are still very good.

The only downside is the noise. Cement floors and happy people make noise, but who cares.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Regretfully I ordered something other than a burger - chicken cordon bleu on a roll. Not a good choice. Rather than give the place a bad rating I will blame myself for ordering something that they were probably not good at.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Great burgers of many types (probably 15 to choose from). Great beef selection, I've tried probably 5 burgers, but gorgonzola mushroom my favorite. Lots of craft brews, tv's for sports. And the servers are great, good at what they do but with personality.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I have eaten here a few times and always get good food and service. A bit crowded on weekends and noise level does get "high" at times - but the food makes up for it. Try the Reuben with homemade sauerkraut or the Mac & Cheese appetizer, both are my favorites.