“Oh my perfect eggs grea pancakes.”
Review of Carol's Restaurant

Carol's Restaurant
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Carol’s for breakfast this am w my dad and friend. Gotta say they made my over med eggs perfect. Sausage was delicious, but the blueberry pancake was THE BEST. Loaded w blueberries sooo tasty and filling. Butter was soft and spreadable which I appreciated..coffee spot on cup always full and hot. And service the best. Well worth the jaunt. I’ll go back , and recommend for sure. In fact have already recommended to my daughter. thanks for a great start to the weekend.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Think "Denny's, but good!" This is a great breakfast spot even if slightly older. Has much better food and service than a "Denny's" type place. I'd recommend as a West Sac breakfast/brunch staple.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Great place for breakfast in West Sacramento. Good food, fast service, courteous staff and reasonable prices, large selection.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I have become a regular at Carol's whenever I am nearby. It is the best REAL home cooking in town, the waiters and waitresses are always kind and courteous. But the food is what will bring you back again. There is a wide menu no matter if you are hungry for - breakfast, lunch or dinner. Their gravy is the BEST and if you can't decide which gravy dish - select the 'Half & Half' for half biscuit and half potatoes. This place is handy, fast and fun. And a great place to meet friends and get to know the locals.
My grandkids love it just as my friends do too.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

10:00 Sunday morning is not the best time to grab breakfast due to crowds, but Carol's was pretty efficient in handling the stream of people that kept coming in. We were seated in a reasonable time and experience absolutely great service. Our server and bus boy did a great job in taking orders, filling drinks, and keeping us happy. The food came out pretty quickly and was hot, delicious, an din very large portions. We had Chile Verde Enchiladas, Eggs Benedict, BLT, Chicken Wrap and bacon and eggs-all very tasty. The senior meal was just the perfect size for grandma. We will be back!

1  Thank Dan C