“Excellent place for French cuisine with California flair”
Review of Le Pain Quotidien

Le Pain Quotidien
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant in Woodland Hills. The breakfast is great. I recommend the eggs with bacon and scallions. My daughter ordered the Belgian waffles and loved them.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

we were a group of 7 people for breakfast. enjoyed from good selection of bakeries, very good breads, coffee was reasonable, eggs with Salmon was fine, toast with avocado was good.
very nice atmosphere and good service

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Le pain quotidien has that quintessential european cafe charm you can't find in America. I always go here for brunch on Sunday mornings and enjoy a nice meal every single time. I usually order a tartine and a pastry of some sorts (I highly recommend their cheese danishes). My one issue with the place is that service can be slow at times. Also, it gets extremely crowded on weekend mornings so try to come early and expect to wait about 10 minutes for a table.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

wow - wow - wow. As Germans, we really know how to do bread, so going I went for the bread basked. Having paid $24 for two small breads at La Brea Bakery, I was unsure what to expect - as my wife had a small portion of scrambled for I believe $12....

I was REALLY impressed when I saw and even more when I tasted this basket full of different breads, served with butter and three pots of their signature marmalades.

Two comments: I would never serve salted butter with bread and marmalade. Two: I love the marmalade, but am unsure about the large pots - wandering from table to table and having seen quite an array of other tables spoons before I had it - hence the four and not five stars.

I am not kinky with things like that - so again, the place wow-ed me. And that's a rare for a chain place - as I normally prepare owner-operated family style places. We will sure go again - as a matter of fact we will try the Santa Monica one tomorrow.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Fantastic baked goods. What more can one ask for? Oh, and the staff is great...and easy to experience. Casual!