Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
PricelineUS$31
Expedia.comUS$26
TravelocityUS$26
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

Was suppose to attend an event at book Avillion Admiral Cove but due to the overwhelming response, their rate of generally under 300 ringgit shot up to 900! So I found Mirage (says in the map only 200m away). For 148 ringgit this is a great great place when I arrived. Easy to find (right at the entrance of the road leading to AAC. The room was clean bright (cheerful), no stale cigarette smell (a ++ for me!). Shampoo and soap dispenser on the wall, three-in-1 coffee sachets and bottled RO water. AC was powerful and quiet. Best part is, the AAC Hotel guests walked out to eat at the shops along Mirage!!! So who has better location now? You can still access the public beach which is also accessed by hotel guests. So unless you must stay in a branded hotel I think Mirage offers really great value hands down!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2019 via mobile

A 7 Eleven just under the hotel (very convenient - our main sources of bottle drinking water and snacks). A Shell petrol station is nearby (about 200m). Near to the exit to the Toll Highway.

A middle cost hotel situated about 8-10 km from Port Dickson's town (yup it is far and the price is not budget if you consider it from a Malaysian's purse). About 2-3km from the hotel, you can reach the beach. I booked it because i needed to go to the rural area (the Orang Asli settlement). There are a few descent eateries nearby but nothing really impressed me; we drove to PD's town for real lunch (Negeri Sembilan's authentic food) and seafood dinner. There is a local restaurant within the building but its closed in the evening.

The wifi is toooo slow and was there just for a show. Our room situated next to the cleaner's office/room so the area wasnt pleasant with dirty bedsheets, towels lying around the floor.

We needed to check out late but the hotel seems to never heard of check out late service so we had to pay the room in full when we checked out at 4.00 pm. Definitely wont coming back because there are better budget hotels in PD.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I checked in on the night of 24.04.18 around 7.30 pm. I was welcomed by rude staff & taking it forever to making a simple check in even there are no other guest only to be given a room 1213 that I'm positive the room already someone checked in. The next morning I'm still handled rudely at the counter with my wife but the worst is the same day on the evening I noticed my phone charger left it in the room. So I called the hotel number and nicely asked to give me back my charger because I need it to charge my phone during my vacation for my work, but the staff named azrin said to me there are no lost & found. WTF!!!. Its still the same day I asked it but its already gone?? With no further follow up or investigation??? This is the reason why budget hotel in Malaysia are at low standard. Obviously the management did not hire their staff with hotelier experience. Mirage hotel pd did not care whether you on vacation or to satisfy you with their good service, they only want your money. I can promise you staying at this hotel will spoil your vacation. Find other hotel that not only want your money or steal from you, but really care for you to come again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank haireerahman
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Even though there were some issues like our rooms were not yet cleaned when we entered the rooms and our check in process took a long time to be settled.. but the fixed it right away.. cheap n near to the beach..

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank erma d
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Stayed in a family room for RM250 (room rm200+ deposit rm50), we stayed on Saturday..1st floor..there's 1 queen bed + 1 single bed..air-conditioner,tv,make-up table,coffee table,table + chair..single bed - quite small for us (for tall & well built like us)..clean room...bathroom - shower (hot & cold),toilet (seat),sink with mirror..they also provide towels, cream bath soap in a room..oh yeah,no safe..sorry...just a walking distance to pd dream world upside down & 3d, close to 7 eleven, atm machine (bank muamalat), hijauan restaurant (malay restaurant), barber...have to go by car to beach (8 - 12 min driving)..

Date of stay: October 2017