“Japanese food with no Asians in sight”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bambooze Sushi & Bewhouse
Ranked #168 of 301 Restaurants in Whittier
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 22 June 2017

The place was open for happy hour on a Tuesday, and I noticed that I was the only one seated, which gave me pause. I thought I would get a beer and see if people did come in before I decided to have dinner. Right away people started coming in, but I wondered why it was so empty at first. I think it was the happy hour crowd waiting for the specials to come in. I had a roll and some other sushi dishes, but it was nothing special. The dishes were all ok, but not anything out of the ordinary.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Great sushi with a Latin twist. The rolls are both typical and atypical. Some have a great kick. Large beer selection

Reviewed 7 June 2013

The sushi is just ok. The service could be improved and the price is a bit too high for the servings.