“Good food”

Ranked #13 of 322 Restaurants in Whittier
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Although the location is dated and could use a major facelift the food is always consistent. Love their baby back ribs and mashed potato and gravy.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I've been coming to this place since I was a little kid they have great food the majority of the waitresses have been working there since I was little kids like 15-20 years.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

EnpIll o price for the amount of food you receive. Been eating at Chris and pitts for over 40 years. Just wished the Anaheim location was still open. Still worth the drive.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I have been coming to Chris and Pitts for more than 30 years. They have the best quality steaks for the price anywhere. Their boasted chicken is also a good choice. Whenever we want a great steak this is where we come. I highly recommend them.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We had a party of 12 when we went. We were seated within minutes of arrival. The service was outstanding and food was delicious. The atmosphere is very laid back and family friendly. I would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: July 2016