Driving from the Bay Area north to Portland Area it was exactly half way at 5 hrs with 5 more to go and right off I-5. Flew through a fast, friendly check-in (as well as check-out) Room was very clean, quiet, and I appreciated that A/C was on when walking into room from a hot, smokey trip. (Lots of wildfires across state). I had a King Room on Creek side lower level. Room had a slider patio door to a lawn area with picnic tables and apparently was an area for pets. Fridge, coffee maker, and microwave in room.
Breakfast was a step above a standard motel breakfast. Hot offerings included waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy as well as the usual pastries and Fruit juice. Coffee of course, that was above the usual cheap liquid concentrated stuff many try to get away with. Kudos on the Farmer Brothers Coffee in breakfast room, a solid brand.
There are two family restaurants right there as well for dining. One on property, and another across the street from it.
Would I stay here again or recommend? Yes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yes we do have Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Miner's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Miner`s Hotel Yreka
- Best Western Miners Hotel
- Best Western Yreka
- Yreka Best Western