We were traveling from Sacramento to Portland and picked this as our over night stop. We arrived around 10 pm and there was a rep at the desk that was friendly and helped us get checked in. She showed us where the room was on a map, gave us the wifi password and went over breakfast in the morning. We had a two queen bed room which was clean and more than ample space for the three of us. Beds were comfortable enough for a nights sleep and plenty of pillows and extra blankets were available in the room.
They had a pretty good spread for breakfast, including waffle makers with toppings like blueberries and chocolate chips. There was someone in the room refilling breakfast items, including bacon and scrambled eggs.
Overall a great place to stay right off I-5. Would definitely stay again when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yes we do have Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Best Western Miner's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Miner`s Hotel Yreka
- Best Western Miners Hotel
- Best Western Yreka
- Yreka Best Western