“Poor customer service. No covid protocols for customers”
Review of Pizza Chalet

Pizza Chalet
Ranked #56 of 107 Restaurants in Yucaipa
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I drove to the restaurant and ordered two pizzas. Prepaid. I was given and receipt and it was to be picked up at 5:15. My daughter arrived on time, and the pizza wasn't ready. They had to wait 20 - 30 min. for it. Then, because they didn't have the recepit, I had to drive there and pick it up myself. Never pre pay.
The pizza was average. Price average. Also, in the middle of the pandemic, there were about 30 people wandering around the restaurant with out masks or social distancing. What's wrong with these people??
45 minutes of our evening was wasted due to poor customer service.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed 8 February 2020

Terrible and wouldn't honor a little boys game. At least unplug the game if the owner says he won't give out the tickets. The place was empty on a Friday night.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 8 May 2019

My 10 year old can't go here enough. The pizza is really good and it is just a fun place. There is lots of space, good food and quite a few games. I am looking forward to my next visit. Price is a tad high but for good pizza...

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018

The buffet is fabulous. You can enjoy any type of pizza you can think of. If they don't have one out, I have had them make one up with the toppings I like. The Broasted Chicken is the bomb. We really like this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Carole E
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Family fun pizza atmosphere. Lunch buffet is good, with a wide selection of pizza, fried chicken, salad bar, garlic bread, pasta, etc. TVs and video game room makes for extra entertainment.

Date of visit: August 2017