“AMAZING!!”

Asaderos Mexican & Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 99 Restaurants in Yucaipa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Hubby and I love to try molcajetes and a friend told us about this place. We live in Yucaipa so it was a surprise to find this place so close to home. We walked in and were greeted warmly and quickly. The place was a little empty but homey. We ordered the mixed molcajete straightaway. It came with chorizo, chicken, steak, shrimp and cheese all in a delicious bowl of salsa. Hands down the best one we have ever tried. A side of rice, beans and tortillas. It was smaller than the usual ones we have tried but let me tell you, it had way more. We are beginning to think the others were deceiving by hanging the strips off the molcajete. Asaderos had it mixed up and chopped which was more meat. We ended up taking some home which we don't normally do. If I had to complain, maybe add another plate of rice and beans since it only came with one and the molcajete is usually enough for 2 or more people. Glad I have this down the street from home.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

WONDERFUL food! Excellent service. Great selection. Good prices. Every time we're in Yucaipa, we stop there for lunch. The place is immaculately clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Asaderos!

Reviewed 26 January 2015

I thought it was going be a bad experience when they told me they were out of chile rellenos, but it was a Sun eve about 2 hours before closing..I ordered the chicken mole instead and was pleasantly surprised. It was close to the way my mothers tasted. The beans & rice were also very good. The corn tortillas came plentiful and hot. Will return and try their chile rellenos.

Reviewed 4 January 2015

I will never go anywhere else for exceptional authentic food, the service helpful, extremely helpful and prices reasonable ☆☆☆☆☆ stars from me

Reviewed 30 September 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at there restarants for 8 years at least there market has great take out large portions and excellent food what more could you ask for