“Tough prime rib”

Add it.
Carrows Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 August 2014

It has been 4 years since I last ate there. The reason is that the last time we ate there we also had the prime rib.last time we ordered our steaks medium rare they were tough and very cold. We sent them back and asked if they could try again, they took them back and gŕilled them.Well we thought we would give them another try.so we went back on 8-6-04 well nothing has changed Even after telling them that I didn't a repeat trip. Well guess what we did get a repeat the same as last time. So no more tryst.If any should ask me I will get tell them not to waste there money.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

They do have a good breakfast, but it is depressing to see the majority of customers being disabled, including myself. Every time we went there, mainly for breakfast, we feel like we're in an old age home.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The big difference is that you order from the menu at Carrows.
The food is good and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I went to breakfast alone because I normally enjoy the service at Carrows. We used to eat there weekly, now I have to rethink our routine.

I was actually asked to move to a smaller table mid breakfast. Evidently they needed a larger table. I didn't ask for a large table, they chose it for me. Additionally, the restaurant was only 1/2 full. I was stunned.

I picked up all my stuff (coffee, juice, plate, utensils etc.) and moved, so as not to hold up someone else's breakfast. I did ask the server, are you SERIOUS???, do you know how incredibly rude this is? Not cool. The audacity of the staff is what blew me away. I have never heard of such a thing. When I asked to speak to the manager, I was told she was on break.

They need some leadership in that restaurant. Evidently the staff is incapable of understanding how to treat customers.

1  Thank BeaReal R
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Dined here twice. Food is always food and staff is always friendly and professional. Busy part of town. Be extra careful with very fast traffic on hwy 62!