“Great for Lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Have been coming for years always for lunch and always enjoyable. They added street tacos a few years ago I believe and they’re delicious. Definitely recommend ordering street tacos, chips and salsa with guacamole all homemade and also terrific.

Don’t listen to the bad reviews come for lunch and don’t hesitate.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Bren going to Beaver Creek in the summer for years now and had never tried this restaurant. Patio outside was inviting so we thought we’d try it. Service was good but overall our food was mediocre at best. Had the fajitas, queso ( was like out of a jar) and guacamole and it gave us substance but we all said we would not go back a second time.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The young woman who answered the phone was so rude we didn't even bother eating there. We figured if the food was anything like her attitude, it SUCKED!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Nice outdoor seating area. Very family friendly. Food was good. The service was good too. Enjoyed the guacamole!

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Some of the reviews here led me to believe that this place would not be very good, so I had low expectations for it when we walked in for lunch and to watch some World Cup soccer. I am happy to say that the lukewarm reviews did not match our experience. The server gladly tuned the big TV to the match we wanted to watch and two smaller TVs to another game so that we could watch both games simultaneously. I chose a local microbrew based on a recommendation and selected four tacos. Based on those lukewarm reviews I was expecting jive Tex-Mex or - even worse - bland pub grub. I was pleasantly surprised that the tacos were really quite good. The pork was just a little fatty and perfectly seasoned. The beef brisket was tender and flavorful. A little side of cabbage slaw was crunchy and just a little tart. I've eaten plenty of great Mexican food while we were living in Texas and California. I wouldn't rank Coyote Cafe with the best I've ever had, but I would definitely say that these folks know what they are doing. If you are looking for a place to watch a game, drink a beer, and get some better-than-decent food, this is your place.