“Not recommended!”

Ranked #312 of 584 Restaurants in Boulder
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 October 2016

I have been there once, I spent a reasonable amount for a burger ($12) and I left as tip the 10% paying by card. I had a good opinion of this place until I checked my bank transactions and I saw they took 15 dollars (as a tip I suppose) rather than 1,20, for a total of $27 for a chicken burger!
It was not possible to misread the receipt, I even went back asking for clarifications. They told me to write to the manager, never got reply and never got my money back.

1  Thank Maria Vittoria G

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Beer Menu was 10 pages! I wanted a Buffalo Burger, so friend took me here. I'm not much of a beer drinker, waiter brought a dark beer sample, didn't like, so he suggested a MILK STOUT! Very good! Buffalo with blue cheese, celery sauce was great. Sweet Potato Fries to-travel-half-way-around-the-world for.. .We ate outside, downtown Boulder! (traffic noisy) but great atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I stopped here on a Wednesday for lunch. Decided to go with a burger as it seemed like it should be their specialty. I ordered The Sprocket, which is a basic burger with lettuce, tomato, and cheese along with a house sauce. Their burgers come on a pretzel bun which is a good thing because mine was fairly greasy. The burger itself had great flavor with some interesting seasoning to it but I was a bit disappointed by the amount of grease that was on my plate and that was dripping off the burger as I ate it. The fries were good and the service was too. Basic burger was $12 and others were up to $16 and I'm not sure I would want to pay that much for a burger again.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Went there with my two sons who live in Boulder and decided to try Ruebens for their burgers, got a table right away, waitress brought water to our table...and then nothing.... Wait staff walked past us several times glanced over and still nothing, people were seated right next to us and got waited on...noithing for us. After 25 minutes of no sevice, we got upon and left. Very disappointed, would not recommend, we found another place on Pearl Street, with prompt friendly service, and good food

Reviewed 19 August 2016

surprisingly quiet at 9 pm on a friday evening, of course, university students not back yet to maybe had something to do with it. good service, only had appetizers which were good quality and plentiful. chicken fingers (i know, hard to rave about something so simple) were actually quite delicious. good beer selection but that would be true of most places in boulder. lots of tv's for entertainment. a small(ish) patio with some table but we sat inside. overall a good experience, would return to try some of the dinners when back in boulder