“Awesome burgers and beers”

Rueben's Burger Bistro
Ranked #355 of 587 Restaurants in Boulder
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I wanted to find a good vegetarian burger and this place has a burger that so good it took me a minute of looking at the burger to realize it wasn't an animal product. The burger was delicious, the fries good without being salty and the bed choices, not to mention wine on tap, were vast. The place was barely busy, only a few diners at 12:30 on a Sunday so we expected service to be pretty quick-it wasn't as fast as it should have been as the server was also the bartender and he was having a good day socializing with those seated at the bar and watching a soccer game. Overall, the food speaks volumes and the slower service was overlooked because the guy at the grill is so good. The burgers here have multiple different toppings you can choose from and aren't the typical cheese, lettuce, tomato burgers so take a chance, especially if you want a good vegetarian burger.

1  Thank sherihm

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Had a late lunch, arrived at 3:00. Happy Hour was 4:00 place was empty. Service was good and quick.
Ordered one glass of wine and a Paris Roubaix buffalo burger, quite tasty, a bit spicy. I am not a big burger person but this hit the spot.
Happy hour was 15 minutes away and I had an empty glass, server brought me another at half price, I was happy.
As we continued along Perl Street, there were many places to try, I would go here again but wished I had seen more first

Reviewed 4 November 2016

I have eaten there once, and will never eat there again. A friend and I arrived at the restaurant when it was pretty much empty. We were seated and sat for probably 30minutes before any of the staff approached our table. When they did, we didn't find them to be welcoming or service minded. The food was horrible, and we had to wait at least another 30minutes to pay for our food. There are plenty of other great places to eat on Pearl Street.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I have been there once, I spent a reasonable amount for a burger ($12) and I left as tip the 10% paying by card. I had a good opinion of this place until I checked my bank transactions and I saw they took 15 dollars (as a tip I suppose) rather than 1,20, for a total of $27 for a chicken burger!
It was not possible to misread the receipt, I even went back asking for clarifications. They told me to write to the manager, never got reply and never got my money back.

1  Thank Maria Vittoria G
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Beer Menu was 10 pages! I wanted a Buffalo Burger, so friend took me here. I'm not much of a beer drinker, waiter brought a dark beer sample, didn't like, so he suggested a MILK STOUT! Very good! Buffalo with blue cheese, celery sauce was great. Sweet Potato Fries to-travel-half-way-around-the-world for.. .We ate outside, downtown Boulder! (traffic noisy) but great atmosphere.