“Just don't do it”

Ranked #309 of 584 Restaurants in Boulder
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely terrible in all respects. Bad service, way too loud, bad food, super long wait. Don't do it!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Went here with our family of five on a Tuesday evening around 6:30. Not crowded. My kids were tired and I was at my wits end. Kids were disappointed that the restaurant was out of kids menus as they've come to have high expectations of kids menus in Boulder! The meal was delicious. The wait staff was very nice and helpful. I had the Phinney burger and my husband had the Training Wheels. He said it has to be the best burger in Boulder! Kids enjoyed their food- the fries were SO good. I had a small Caesar - the addition of pumpkin seeds is a really welcome texture. Oh and the small veggie plate brought out to the kids before their meal- why haven't more restaurants thought of that?! Thank you!! One thing- wish the T-shirts included more of the cycling theme. We chose this restaurant because of its cycling affiliations/theme.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The burgers were very tasty and the staff were very friendly. Excellent food and service. Definitely worth a visit for the best burgers in Boulder!

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I wanted to find a good vegetarian burger and this place has a burger that so good it took me a minute of looking at the burger to realize it wasn't an animal product. The burger was delicious, the fries good without being salty and the bed choices, not to mention wine on tap, were vast. The place was barely busy, only a few diners at 12:30 on a Sunday so we expected service to be pretty quick-it wasn't as fast as it should have been as the server was also the bartender and he was having a good day socializing with those seated at the bar and watching a soccer game. Overall, the food speaks volumes and the slower service was overlooked because the guy at the grill is so good. The burgers here have multiple different toppings you can choose from and aren't the typical cheese, lettuce, tomato burgers so take a chance, especially if you want a good vegetarian burger.

1  Thank sherihm
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Had a late lunch, arrived at 3:00. Happy Hour was 4:00 place was empty. Service was good and quick.
Ordered one glass of wine and a Paris Roubaix buffalo burger, quite tasty, a bit spicy. I am not a big burger person but this hit the spot.
Happy hour was 15 minutes away and I had an empty glass, server brought me another at half price, I was happy.
As we continued along Perl Street, there were many places to try, I would go here again but wished I had seen more first