“Thanks Guy Fieri and DDD”
Review of Aloy Thai

Aloy Thai
Reserve with OpenTable
Aloy Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 594 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 28 th and Canyon Blvd
Description: In Thai the pronunciation “CHY” means “Victory” and it is written as “Chor Chang” in Thai, meaning “Elephant”. The mystical aurora of “Elephants” in Siam history dates back to ancient times.By serving traditional Thai cuisine and a variety of innovative selections.Chy Thai offers Boulder residents authentic Thai food at reasonable prices in a sleek, modern atmosphere.The main focus is the open kitchen that runs the length of the place,menu offering more than 40 choices of appetizers, salads, soups, stir fries, curries, noodles and fried rice.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We came from NC to here because of DDD and we were not disappointed.

Had the potstickers and the drunken noodle ( asked for spicy and GOT SPICY, be careful how hot you order because they are not afraid of heat)

Was empty when we walked in at 230pm on Easter Sunday, within 10 minutes the restaurant was 3/4ths full, half Asain. I look around and try to see if the culture of the restaurant matches the culture of the clientele, if it does, I feel that means it’s good.

Would come back the next time I’m around.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Very good and efficient service. The food was very good quality. Not too spicy and not to overly salted. Good portion sizes as well. I think it's the best Thai food I've had in Boulder. I definitely will go back.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I have ate here twice, once in December of 2017(take out) and this month March 2018 (dined inside). The food is really great. But I prefer take out. The place is really small and very loud. Great Food

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Thai is my favorite type of food out of all, so enjoy trying Thai at as many places as I can. Stayed at great new Embassy Suites across the street, so we were able to walk across the street on a Friday snowy night and get a table for 2 right away (lucky since the restaurant was busy). Ordered the Chefs Fried Rice and Drunken Noodle which both were delicious. Drinks were decently priced and our server Anthony was great! Might have to stop back in again before heading out of town. No view since this restaurant is located in a strip mall set up, but the rest of the positives made up for it.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I have been to this restaurant a few times. The most recent time I ordered Khao Soi at the watress's suggestion. It was really good. Noodles with slow roasted chicken, coconut milk and red curry paste. The chicken sate was good too although I would like more cucumber on the side. On earlier visits I tried other dishes that were good but not that noteworthy.

Definitely worth a visit when you order the right things!