“Amazing!!!”

Ado's Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #92 of 611 Restaurants in Boulder
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Wow what a great find! Incredible menu - and our choices were amazing! Shrimp pasta and chicken. Lots of kids options. Prices also reasonable, for Boulder. Service was outstanding. We will definitely make Ados a regular stop in our restaurant rotation. Already can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Looking for a place to eat on 13th St, we stumbled upon Ado’s and what a find. There were plenty of people inside so we thought that was a good sign. We ordered the rib eye steak ( best I’ve tasted) served with its own juices and mashed potatoes and asparagus, chicken Picatta, lamb burger, spaghetti and meatballs. All were outstanding! The chef comes around and talks to you about your meal, we told him it was the best! I also overheard others saying the same thing. Great atmosphere, service and meal!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Came for lunch with BF and two teenagers, huge meals, fresh food and great prices. I had the green burrito $9.50, it was filled with vegetables and egg (I think), not what I expected but delicious and enormous, served piping hot, couldn't finish it. Prime rib sandwich $12, chicken parmesan sandwich $10, and turkey panini $12 were all huge and came with fries, I don't think anybody finished. Servers were stretched thin, tables around us didn't get cleared after other diners left, so it looked a bit of a mess, maybe not enough staff at lunchtime. However we got served and enjoyed our food, and $50 before tip for 4 huge meals of excellent quality was great. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Went here with the family tonight after all the Pearl Street restaurants were packed with a two hour wait. Ado's is now one of our regulars. Highly recommended. Big plates of really wonderful dishes. Go hungry!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed a perfect pupusa and a really fresh mushroom crepe. The chef had just returned with the mushrooms. My date loved the Pud Thai. This was our first visit but we will definitely be back!