“Good location. Tough walk to slopes but frequent...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good location. Tough walk to slopes but frequent shuttle.”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Nice place, quiet neighbors, everything you need except coffee. Nice spot outside for some fresh air. Tv was very difficult with 10 remotes.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location great comfy place!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Great location! Very neat & tidy-kitchen stocked with everything you need!
We had some visitors every night 2 beautiful little fox!
There was a problem with the cable & the management sent over a great young man that promptly took care of it! The bed was very cozy, comfortable &made; for a great nights rest after a full day out on the mountain! Very spacious & a great get-away! We will most certainly come back! Visit Breck is an amazing rental agency that have gone above & beyond to find us what we need! Visitbreck.com will always be our Go-to place when we come to Breck!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our family had an awesome time during our vacation in Breckenrid”
Reviewed 16 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

This is a nice and comfortable condo that is within walking distance of downtown and nature trails! It could use some seating outside, but overall, it is a great place to stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
“The condo was average at best”
Reviewed 25 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

The condo lacked any deck or patio to sit outside. The interior was average at best. I would not stay in this unit again. The pictures do not accurately represent the condo.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Very good; just a few nitpicks”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

The place is clean and in a nice location, right off the bus line and with enough parking. Pool/Hot Tubs adequately located. The only real issues are 1) There is not enough emphasis in the received literature from the rental agent on what the renter is expected to do upon leaving; if I wouldn't have glanced at the side of the 'frig. I wouldn't have known I was expected to take out the trash, fill and run the dishwasher, etc. at the risk of a fine. It should be printed more clearly or communicated at key pick-up. 2) The unit should probably have wireless internet in 2013. I'd recommend the owners to make that tiny investment.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing