“quaint a cozy; walk to slopes :)”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 20 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“quaint a cozy; walk to slopes :)”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Our family had an amazing time with friends at Vp319! It snowed 3 of 4 days and our days were filled with top notch skiing at Breckenridge followed by hot tub soaks and cozy nights by the fire. Walking distance to Quicksilver lift - couldn't be much more convenient.

Can't wait to return to Village Point 319!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
TX
Reviewed 23 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
Older travelers
23 Mar 2013
Dear Tim -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I will let the owner know about the Xbox and look at getting it put away until fixed, as well as will let the owner know about the recommendation for the tank less water heater. Good to hear the neighbor’s internet worked, we did have Comcast come out and get everything fixed for the unit, so all is good now with the free wireless internet.

Your review of your stay in Village Point #319 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

NE
Reviewed 22 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

22 Mar 2013
Dear Pat -

I have wonderful news – Village Point #319 has wireless internet now! We are very excited that the owner has now installed free wireless internet into their unit!

The miscommunication though is upsetting and I will follow up with the company who booked your stay. The homeowners association of Village Point only allows 2 cars per unit and the overflow parking lot at the Ice Rink is $5/day to park. We are always striving to provide as much information on the properties to our guests prior to arrival, including even pictures of each individual unit, so it is very important to us that our travel partners forward this information on. Thank you for noting and I will be in touch with the booking company to make sure all is resolved for future guests.

sceva
Omaha
“Nice place but double check the details”
Reviewed 26 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

The condo was as it looked in the photos, but it had several items that were either incorrect or not clear when we booked thru Breckenridge Resorts.
Pros - The condo was very nice, clean, nice linens and towels, great hot tub, TV's in most rooms, gas fireplace, surround sound in living room, kitchen was good size and had all the plates, cups, pans, tableware, etc. that we needed. We had a couple of minor maintenance items that they took care of quickly.

Cons - This is a 12 person condo - we had 3 vehicles - you can only park 2 of them at the condo. The third had to be parked at a public parking lot about a 1/3 of a mile away and cost $5/day.
We were also told we would have wifi/internet - but that was not the case.
There are 3 bathrooms, 2 are with bedrooms, leaving only one that has 'public' access, and it is in the basement - there are no facilities on the main floor.

I think most of the mis-communication came because we booked thru a third party - so it is best to contact the rental management company directly and don't assume anything.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hot tub
Liked least: No Wifi
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
25 Feb 2013
Dear Sceva -

I do have fantastic news – the Owner has installed Free Wireless Internet into their unit! We are all very excited about this upgrade!

OH
Reviewed 30 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$337
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing