“Great Place!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great location”
Reviewed 1 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Good company to work with. The property is getting a little long in the tooth and could use a renovation/upgrade. Interior doors need refinishing and modern Tv's would be nice. It was clean, well equipped and available and in a great location.

Management Response
1 Apr 2012
Dear RS Boys –

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have forwarded the information on to the owner of Sawmill Creek #403 to note the need for a renovation, especially the doors and upgraded TV’s.

Thank you again for the information on Sawmill Creek #403 and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 20 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

We had an excellent experience and stay in Breckenridge. Lisa Citron, Director of Sales at Rocky Mountain Getaways help us plan the vacation and stay at Sawmill and I would definitely stay there again.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Third Stay at Sawmill Creek Disappointing”
Reviewed 14 January 2010 for a stay in December 2009

My family and I, four adults and two children (ages 10 and 12) have stayed at Sawmill Creek three times since January, 2008. Each time we had a different two bedroom condo. The first time (316) and second time (408) the units were in excellent condition. This last time (403) we were very disappointed to find numerous mechanical problems. We arrived to find the outside light over the door was burned out - we had to use our iphone flashlight to be able to see the keyhole to unlock the door. Once inside we found a very dangerous torchier lamp in the livingroom - it wouldn't always stay on! The heater in the master bath did not work. All the bowls and several plates in the cupboard were dirty and had to be hand washed before we could eat off of them. There were lights burned out in the second bedroom. When we used the gas fireplace, we smelled a strong chemical odor after 20 minutes and had to turn it off. It is too bad that we had this experience, it will cause us to be less willing to stay at Sawmill Creek unless we can get one of the previously mentioned wonderful units. We asked for 408 when I called in August to reserve for December but were told it wasn't available for the days we needed it. We love the location of Sawmill Creek and our experiences with Great Western Lodging have been favorable for the most part. We do wonder why no one from that management group found the problems we reported and fixed them before our stay.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Condition of most recent unit
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$213
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing