“Convenient location to downtown; nicely appointed...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Overall our stay was average”
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We booked this particular location because of all the other positive reviews. We had a group of 4 engineers staying here for a week. Upon arrival we were pleasantly surprised with the overall size. With pictures you can never determine what the size actually is. The size of the kitchen was adequate for us. Overall the utensils for cooking were sub par.

With our jobs we needed high speed wifi and this place was booked with the understanding that this would be the case. The wifi in the unit did not work at all and multiple calls were placed to try and correct this. They did give us the password to a nearby unit, but the wifi was not only slow it could not be picked up everywhere within the unit. At one point they dropped off a cable to be connected to the router itself. This was not an acceptable solution as we had 8 different devices needing internet capability.

While we booked this unit for the sole purpose of skiing and did not expect modern televisions and other technology within, others might. The TV was maybe a 32 inch traditional not flat screen tv. There was a vcr, and a dvd player.

The heating in this unit is also not working correctly. We had all of the units turned off and the heating from the floor would not ever turn off. For the entire week, the units were turned to off and it never got below 75 degrees. We called and were told to open some windows.

The hot tub on site is a decent size and looks like a small pool. We only had the chance to use it once as one of the nights we tried to use it, it was locked with no sign as to why.

The log entry in the guest book indicated this was not just a one time thing.

We have used "Great Western Lodging" a lot over the years and we will continue moving forward. With all of the options in Breckenridge we would not stay at this particular unit again. If you are there and do not want any bells or whistles within the unit than this unit will work.

Management Response
30 Jan 2014
Dear SkiBum:

Thank you for your review of the Corral #107S! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have shared your review with the owner about wireless internet and the need to update all their televisions to flat screen. Good news – the wireless internet is all set and working now! I have also informed the company who is responsible for the hot tubs there about them being locked with no reason, as that should not be the case. Maintenance is going to check out the heat in the unit as well to ensure all is working correctly - thank you for noting!

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
19 Jul 2013
Dear LanieB -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I will share this with the owner to see about putting some deck chairs out on the patio, as well as with housekeeping about the need for salt, pepper, etc. in the kitchens. Thank you for noting!

Your review of your stay in The Corral #107S is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“A magnificant stay in Breckenridge”
Reviewed 7 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

The people at Great Western Lodging were very friendly and helpful, and the condo we stayed in was nicely furnished and very roomy. Our location at Peak 9 was excellent and afforded the family a wonderful vacation in every way possible.

Older travelers
CO
Reviewed 1 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Just like home for 2 couples”
Reviewed 31 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Came to Breckenridge to celebrate our 30th anniversary with friends. Had a little trouble finding the entrance to the unit, but were pleasantly surprised once inside. Very well maintained. Great location. Ice maker slow to get started. Well stocked with all the cooking utensils, plates, bowls, and apppliances.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing