“Great location and family home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location and family home”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This house is very nicely decorated and comfortable. It is in the heart of town and can walk to great restaurants and amenities. The house is quiet and have a great yard for the kids to play.

I thought I had arranged a late check out and I agreed to pay an extra half day,there was a a misunderstanding and the person at the office the day we left, didn't know about it. After I called the day after, Sky Country Resorts took fully responsibility for the problem and was very courteous.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
29 Aug 2013
Hello Maria- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service. I apologize for the misunderstanding with the late checkout and am glad to hear you were satisfied with the resolution. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Savannah GA
Reviewed 16 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
16 Mar 2012
I'm glad to hear you had a good time. Being right on the North end of Main, its convenient for walking down to all the shops and there are a couple great restaurants across the street (Blue River Bistro is a favorite around here). The gondola is also just a block away down Watson, making it easy to ski.

Thank you for your kind review and we hope to have you back soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
CT
Reviewed 14 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Rugged travelers
14 Mar 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We have sent maintenance over to make sure all the issues are resolved. I'm not sure what was going on with the cable, as it is working now. The unit is currently limited to an ethernet connection for internet, although, we are working to get as many of our units to take the final step to wireless. We will be updating our listings as soon as we confirm wireless is installed.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the house and thank you for letting us know of your issues. If you let us know of any issues during your stay, we are happy to send someone over as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“Location can't be beat! Heart of Breckenridge”
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We stayed here in 2007 and again this year (2011), this is the perfect house for families. It's within walking distance of anything in Breckenridge. Shops, restaurants, the gondola are all just out the door. The large dining room table can accomodate a big family and the kitchen is equipped for making meals. The town's main grocery store (City Market) is just a block away. The Management company is also just a block away. This is cozy, spacious house. There is a nice front yard and porch for outside play and just watching the exciting town of Breckenridge. We love this house!

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
17 Aug 2011
Thank you Jamie for your great review of our Brittany Place property, it has become one of the favorites among our visitors. We are very glad that you enjoyed the location and the amenities of the home. We look forward to your return visit to Breckenridge and Ski Country Resorts!
OK
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
17 Aug 2011
Thank you for your review of our Brittany Place property.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay here in Breckenridge and found the property clean and in good condition.

Please visit Breckenridge and Ski Country Resorts again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing