“Breck Condo Slopeside”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mark E
Denver, Colorado
“Great location but needs a lot of work!”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

It is in a great location very close to town but... it needs a ton of work! When we opened the door it had a very strong odor of a fireplace but the unit has no fireplace. The unit has 3 windows that you could open but only one of the would open due to the very old style crank openers that were stripped and would not open. The one that did open had no screen. We looked around to turn the air conditioner on to try and move the smell out and found there was no AC. They nor the description on line ever mentioned there was no AC... it was we hot in there so I called the leasing company and was told that no places had AC in Breckenridge had AC. Not true. They offered to bring us a box fan that was on it's last leg and made horrible noises. I asked to be moved to another unit and was told no and there was nothing they could do... Well there is something I can and will do with my credit card company. All of the appliances in the kitchen except for the microwave was at least 25 years old. The last time any painting was done was a very long time ago and the walls were filthy and had a ton of scratches and chips. They claim to have Wi-Fi but it would not connect to any of our 5 devises. All in all we didn't enjoy our stay and the leasing did nothing to accommodate us in any way. I will be in touch with the management company to discuss and when we return to Breckenridge we will not be renting from
SKI COUNTRY RESORTS
P.O. BOX 649
213 NORTH MAIN STREET
BRECKENRIDGE, COLORADO 80424

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Leaving...!
Liked least: Opening the door for the first time...!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
11 Jun 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear you encountered these issues during your stay, as it is not the typical level of service our guests receive. I hope the personal phone call from our company owner was adequate? We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
MI
Reviewed 28 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
28 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. I am so happy to hear the fox paid you plenty of visits. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
FL
Reviewed 26 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
26 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“All good”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

All good. We enjoyed our stay for Octoberfest! Great suite, Great people.

25 Sep 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed Oktoberfest celebrations and the people. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon for more events in Breckenridge. (PS- Have you tried coming into town for the ULLR parade? It is so FUN! A winter Oktoberfest of sorts).
TX
Reviewed 30 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

30 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with its easy and convenient location to all things Breckenridge! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing