“A lovely place to spend a birthday!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Below expectations”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

The condo itself was nice, but nothing special. Tvs were old tube type, not flat screens. Lamps had burned out bulbs and when I called to get them replaced it took about 24 hours. Bags of soiled linens were stacked on the walkway leading to the door making it difficult to navigate. Even though I mentioned those when calling about the light bulbs they were never removed. Finally, the unit had not been properly cleaned before we arrived. While the location was nice, the accomadations were much below our expectations.

Lakewood Colorado
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
7 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and accommodations. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location, Nice Unit”
Reviewed 20 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

The only criticism I would have of the unit is that a couple of the dining room chairs will probably need to be replaced soon. Aside from that, this was a great unit. The location is excellent, just a short-ish walk (or very short drive) from the gondola base. The unit itself is in great shape, and has all of the usual amenities (sheets, plates/pots/silverware/knives, etc). The gas fireplace is a nice touch as well; it lets you heat up the living room area really quickly when you get back from a day of skiing/boarding. Also make sure you download the Ski Country app for your phone, I was skeptical, but it was actually a really well done and very useful app to have before I headed out for my visit.

20 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit as well as the amenities. I am also elated to hear that you downloaded and utilized our mobile app! Right now, it seems to be a hidden gem for those who decide to download it but we are working on ways to get more people to know about all the features. I will definitely submit your comments to our maintenance department to go look at the chairs. We appreciate your business and hope to host you on any future stays in Breckenridge!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean, but needs serious updating!!”
Reviewed 8 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

This condo was very convenient to the slopes and within walking distance to Main St. Having said that, we will not stay at this location again. We expected nicer accommodations at this price point. The mattress, pillows and bedding seemed old, worn and were not very comfortable. The electronics were very outdated (no flat-screen tvs and limited cable). Furthermore, wi-fi was not provided. This unit has great potential and could be very nice with a little TLC and updating. Finally, the management company and staff were wonderful and we particularly enjoyed the complimentary shuttle. We are looking forward to experiencing another unit in the future...

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?

Travellers are raving about these Breckenridge hotels

“Mountain biking Breckenridge”
Reviewed 11 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The town house was a great value. We had to leave our windows open because it was stuffy and warm but the traffic was noisy. Also, the bedspreads were pretty raggedy. The dining table chairs were uncomfortable. The kitchen was well stocked and it was nice having a washer and dryer. The hot tub closed 15 minutes early one night. Nice having a garage for bikes. The people of Breckenridge were super nice. The location was nice, whole family was able to bike to town and gondola. Allergens were pretty bad, woke up every morning with swollen eyes and my husband was sneezing all night. Maybe there has been a cat there's?

11 Jul 2012
Hi Tammy, thank you for your review of our Twin Elk B5 townhome! We are sorry to hear that the unit was warm and stuffy during your stay. Here in Breckenridge our Summers are typically so mild that air conditioning is a feature that we've all learned to live without and few residences up here offer A/C. But, it can be agreed that this Summer is a warmer one than usual and keeping the shades drawn to keep the sunlight out during the day is something we are all having to adjust to! We can certainly also agree with you on the high amount of allergens this season! Our lack of moisture has caused everyone's allergies to become a little more acute. Despite these abnormal Breckenridge Summer conditions, we hope that you did enjoy your stay and all of the beauty that Breckenridge does have to offer! Breckenridge is a virtual playground in the Summertime, with so many events and activities us locals like to say that we "Came for the winter, but stayed for the Summer!" Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again soon! You can view all of our properties and book directly with us online at www.SkiCountry.com.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing