“The best snow and great accommodations”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“The best snow and great accommodations”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

From beginning to end our stay was great. The condo was very spacious, comfortable and had everything we needed. Having 2 bathrooms and the ski closet was a super plus. The location of this property is perfect for skiers and non skiers alike. The back door opens up to the slopes and the front door opens to town.

A romantic getaway
17 Jan 2014
Hello Davis- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Christine...
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Beautiful Mountain Views from an Open-Concept Condo”
Reviewed 2 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We loved our stay (though too short!) at Trails end 502 in Breckenridge! My husband and I came with friends for the weekend to do some hiking in the yellow aspen. We were not disappointed at all! The condo was extremely clean, had everything we needed in the kitchen, had a very large living/dining area that was all open concept including the kitchen - this was something that was hard to find in other condos we looked at. We also loved that the entire living/dining area (and kitchen since it's all open) had a beautiful view of the mountains to the east! There is a large master bedroom with attached bathroom and a smaller bedroom with bathroom just across the hall. Perfect for 2 couples or a family. Also the condo is walking distance (about 5 min) to the main part of Breckenridge for shopping and eating, etc. I highly recommend this condo and hope to be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: views out the huge windows/balcony doors
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1 Oct 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Denver
Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
27 Jun 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the location of your rental unit, because It is prime! I apologize that you found the coffee maker anything less than satisfactory and will absolutely pass your comments along to the homeowner so we can get it replaced. I am also sorry to hear you found unloading the car and getting to your unit an inconvenience as this is one of the few complexes we have that has an elevator. If you need assistance with your luggage on your next stay, don't hesitate to ask! We definitely hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge and look forward to hosting you.
“Fabulous home/location”
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in August 2012

I always use Ski Country on Main Street for my property rentals in Breckenridge. I have used them for many years and always receive good Customer Service. I like that they have a shop right in town and you can speak with a person face to face. The condo is lovely and we have stayed in it several times before. Plenty of space, always kept up to date and clean. Well stocked for supplies/cookware to have meals in the condo. Trails End condo's are in a great spot that you can walk into town if you prefer and not take the car off the lot. Property is secure. You could not enter the building without the necessary key/fob. I always recommend Ski Country Rental to my friends who are headed that direction. I have been happy with all the properties they have rented to me. Trails End has both an indoor pool and hot tubs. Very nice well kept property.

A romantic getaway
4 Apr 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoy our customer service as that is an area of our business we pay much attention to. Taking a vacation should be fun and easy, no hassle! We value your long relationship with our company and can't express enough thanks for referring our business to others. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the Trails End complex with its convenient location and good security measures. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in Breckenridge soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Two day birthday getaway”
Reviewed 15 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

The condo was clean and and roomy felt like home. Was nice to have the creek outside to listen to while we went to sleep at night. We used the hot tub and was hot and clean. We took a hike out back of condo was a nice trail in the trees and along the creek. Was within decent walking distance from downtown.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
15 Jul 2011
Thank you for your wonderful review of our Trails End unit 502. We are very pleased that you came to Breckenridge and enjoyed your 2 day birthday getaway.

We at Ski Country Resorts look forward to hosting your future getaways and vacation time, so please stay in touch with us at www.skicountry.com for upcoming lodging specials!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing