“Great Ski in-Ski Out location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location, Great Price”
Reviewed 26 May 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Overall not a bad unit, clean and comfortable. Unit is a little dated a good deal for those who do not need top of the line appliances or granite counter tops. Plenty of room for a family of 4. The only real complant is the doors to the bedroom had to be pulled out carefully or they would come off the track. View from the condo is fantastic. Garage was an added bonus since we had a flat on the way up and had to do some tire changing. Location is great and plan to stay Trails End in the future.

Rugged travelers
26 May 2012
Thank you for your review of Trails End Condo #405! Trails End does offer an very convenient in town location, just a short walk from Downtown Breckenridge. Also Ski In Ski Out in the winter, it's one of our most popular complexes. We hope that you will stay with us again on your next Breckenridge vacation and welcome you to view ALL of our Trails End units on our website at www.SkiCountry.com where you can view photos and detailed information of each unit before booking. Thanks again and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in Breckenridge!
Morrison
Reviewed 30 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Rugged travelers
30 Dec 2011
We're glad you enjoyed our service and the location. The lifts couldn't be any closer out back and Main Street is a quick stroll. I'm sorry to hear that it was noisy during your stay as this is not usually a problem in Trails End. We'll check out the mattress as well and see if it needs replacing.

We hope to have you back with us again and appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We have over 240 properties so if you would like something more private, I'm sure we have something that will fit the bill.

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Ski in-Ski Out location”
Reviewed 6 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

We were impressed with cleanliness. The only suggestion is to update bedding.

Your age range 55-64
6 Apr 2011
Thank you for your great review of our Trails End unit 405.

We are pleased that the unit was spotless and you enjoyed your stay with us and Breckenridge. We will work to have the bedding updated.
Thanks for letting us know.

We look forward to your return visit soon! Please stay in touch with us on the web at www.skicountry.com for more great lodging specials!
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 16 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Your age range 45-54
Michigan
Reviewed 25 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Ski in/ ski out
Liked least: Kitchen
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with teenagers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing