“Te 204 great condo”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Te 204 great condo”
Reviewed 31 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

the location was great and room was clean and fresh
kitchen well equipped and LR & 1BR spacious and comfortable
we'd love to request same condo next season
thx much for the upgrade surprise

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
31 Jan 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are always thrilled to hear guests feedback, especially when we delivered the experience we strive for! We look forward to seeing you again on your future stays in Breckenridge.
Denver
Reviewed 24 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway
24 Aug 2012
Hi Katie! Thank you for your review of Trails End unit 204! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Trails End and with Ski Country Resorts and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks again!
TX
Reviewed 12 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

12 Apr 2012
I'm glad to hear you had a great time! Trails End is perfectly located by the lift and town. The indoor/outdoor hot tubs are perfect for when you hop off the slopes. It sounds like one of our most popular units is living up to its reputation.

Thank you for the nice review and we look forward to having you back with us.

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 17 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
17 Nov 2011
I'm glad you had a great time at Trails End! Many people book the unit so to be close to the lift right out back and fail to realize you're just a block from the shops and restaurants. I'm glad you took advantage.

Thanks for staying with us and we hope we can keep you warm and cozy on your next trip! We appreciate the positive feedback.

Michael Juhnke
Guest Services Manager
Ski Country Resorts (SkiCountry.com)
colorado springs
Reviewed 2 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
2 Nov 2011
Thank you for your review of Trails End unit 204. We are disappointed to hear of all your issues with in-room amenities and your opinion of the advertised rate. Although condo rentals don't typically include toiletries, we hope that the ones we provided with the gift basket we sent over was able to make the rest of your stay more enjoyable. we also apologize that the complimentary upgrade to Trails End did not meet your expectations. Maintenance is checking on the bed to ensure it is up to our standards.

We appreciate your staying with Ski Country Resorts and we hope to see you again soon this ski season.

Stan Hodge
Ski Country Resorts
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
US$90
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing