“Convenient and cozy”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Convenient and cozy”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

This condo is a great location if you want to be close to shopping and dining! There was convenient parking for one vehicle. The condo was very clean and kitchen/bathrooms were nicely remodeled/updated. I question if the bed in the second bedroom is actually a queen as stated. To us, it appeared to be a full size bed in a small room. So I would say this condo comfortably sleeps 6, not 7. Unless two people sleep in the full size bed. Also, the dining room chairs are quite wobbly and we found one to be broken. The staff was notified and hope this problem was addressed before someone else is injured. Overall, it was a great stay in a beautiful condo. We would definitely go back!

5 Dec 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I am going to look into the claim that the bed is a full instead of a Queen. Thanks for expresing this concern and letting us verify it. The chairs have been addressed and I apologize this was an issue during your stay. It never should have been. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very cosy and comfortable, and a great kitchen!”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We recently stayed at this lovely condo for a girls get together! We all love to cook and were looking for a great kitchen so we could have a sit down dinner! The beds and bedrooms were comfortable especially the master!We wanted a hot tub because we couldn't make the drive to one of the Colorado hot springs. All of our requests were fulfilled by choosing this great home away from home!The only downfall was the parking.They only allow one parking permit, so we had to park a few cars a distance away and pay a fee. But, the great shuttle service made it OK. Thanks so much!!

Older travelers
10 Aug 2013
Hello Susie- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service. We wish that there was more parking throughout the entire town but I am glad to hear that the shuttle service made the need to park in overflow easier for your group. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Great accomidations.”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Was a great location and condo. Everything you need for comfort.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
1 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and accommodations. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
tx
Reviewed 19 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Older travelers
19 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am so glad to hear you found the unit to be spacious and clean. I am thrilled to know your vacation was only enhanced by the units easy and convenient location. That is the standard of service we strive for and thank you for letting us be part of it! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in Breckenridge.
“Where are the glasses?”
Reviewed 17 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Great location and nice, bright large condo. Close to the swimming pool and just one flight up stairs or elevator. Walk to everything. What we were disappointed in is the lack of glassware. There was only one beverage size glass! The knives did not cut even bread. These could easily be upgraded to match the nice condo unit. Also suggest plastic cups to take to pool area.

17 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the easy and convenient location of your unit, as well as its additional amenities. I apologize for the glassware and flatware situation and I have passed along your comments to the homeowner to ensure we get additional/replacement supplies in there right away. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing