“Had a wonderful time in Breckenridge, CO!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Breck ski hill 15”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Convenient. Great shuttle service. Condo is clean with nice bathrooms and kitchen.
Need better Hdtv. Need better mattress, pillows and blankets.

10 Apr 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the homeowner with hopes of updating. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Georgia
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Recommended for:
Older travelers
30 Jan 2014
Hello Cole Family- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I have noted your suggestion for replacing the bed linens and will pass it along to the homeowner. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your accolades towards our company, we are grateful for your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
denver
Reviewed 5 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

5 Jan 2014
Hello Paul- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Convenient and cozy”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

This condo is a great location if you want to be close to shopping and dining! There was convenient parking for one vehicle. The condo was very clean and kitchen/bathrooms were nicely remodeled/updated. I question if the bed in the second bedroom is actually a queen as stated. To us, it appeared to be a full size bed in a small room. So I would say this condo comfortably sleeps 6, not 7. Unless two people sleep in the full size bed. Also, the dining room chairs are quite wobbly and we found one to be broken. The staff was notified and hope this problem was addressed before someone else is injured. Overall, it was a great stay in a beautiful condo. We would definitely go back!

5 Dec 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I am going to look into the claim that the bed is a full instead of a Queen. Thanks for expresing this concern and letting us verify it. The chairs have been addressed and I apologize this was an issue during your stay. It never should have been. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very cosy and comfortable, and a great kitchen!”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We recently stayed at this lovely condo for a girls get together! We all love to cook and were looking for a great kitchen so we could have a sit down dinner! The beds and bedrooms were comfortable especially the master!We wanted a hot tub because we couldn't make the drive to one of the Colorado hot springs. All of our requests were fulfilled by choosing this great home away from home!The only downfall was the parking.They only allow one parking permit, so we had to park a few cars a distance away and pay a fee. But, the great shuttle service made it OK. Thanks so much!!

Recommended for:
Older travelers
10 Aug 2013
Hello Susie- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service. We wish that there was more parking throughout the entire town but I am glad to hear that the shuttle service made the need to park in overflow easier for your group. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing