“Problems Solved”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 12 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The condo was not the luxury experience we were expecting.
Kitchen cabinets need to be updated. One flat screen tv in living area without HD. No tv in bedrooms. Several items in need of repair. Guest shower didn't drain properly.

Check-in / front desk
Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
“Problems Solved”
Reviewed 30 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

I stay in this unit with 8 of my girlfriends. We enjoyed the cozy condo and thought the location was perfect. I had a wonderful experience booking through visitbreck. I told them exactly what I wanted and what amenities I wanted it to include. They were able to fulfill all of them. There were a few problems with a toilet not working and the front office getting back to me during these problems. However they were apologetic and rectified the inconveniences I experienced and will definitely keep my business in the future.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
NE
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Fort Collins
Reviewed 8 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
“Great accomodations!”
Reviewed 18 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Nice big condo with great location. You can't beat it. Complimentary shuttle service is not always reliable though

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$130
/ Night
Book Now
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing