“Everytime”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Everytime”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

When I took a short weekend trip this past December to Breckenridge the only bad part was neither Penthouse 3 or 4 was available. This is the first place I check when I am going to visit the area. The location and the price are fantastic not to mention they let us bring the dog. I know I am not an easy renter, I tend to expect a lot. I know I am satisfied because I keep returning. My biggest concern is other people will hear and I won't get my reservations in the future! I will be booking trips for next season in the near future. Thanks again for a great stay.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
20 Mar 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Two weeks at Ski Country Penthouse 4”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We loved loved loved the Penthouse!! The condo was comfortable, we loved the fireplace and hot tub and the location could not have been better. But the best was the service - everything we asked for was delivered. The shuttle was awesome, the staff was all great. And for pet owners it couldn't be better, Bolly was definitely treated as a valued guest!! We will come back for sure!

Rugged travelers
21 Feb 2014
Hello Linda- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. First class service is what we aim to deliver, even for our furry, four-legged friends. We appreciate your business and hope to see you (and Bolly) again soon in Breckenridge.
“great fun”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

This was one of the best places to stay. Just walk across the street and you are on your way to peak 7 or peck 8. Will stay here again. There is only room for two car to park in the parking. The ice center has parking over night, but other p-lot you can only be there until 2 a.M. Fee for p-lot run from 5 to 12 dollars depending on the day.

28 Jan 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? Parking can be tricky anywhere in town, but usually units with two bedrooms only have two cars. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
MT
Reviewed 26 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

26 Sep 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
CO
Reviewed 25 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway
25 Sep 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed everything about this pet friendly, downtown, private, quiet, two bedroom unit. Delivering quick service is one of our main goals at Ski Country. I apologize that you felt the price was a little high but glad you got to enjoy it. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;