“Outstanding Breckenridge Unit”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Outstanding Breckenridge Unit”
Reviewed 21 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

We stayed in Powderhorn C202 in Feb. of 2012 and absolutely loved the unit and the proximity to the Mountain 9 lift and Main Street shops and restaurants. Check in/out was seamless with Great Western lodging. The unit is beautifully and comfortably decorated with a great view of the woods out of the living room window. Loved the gas fireplace and the big comfortable beds and couches. The kitchen was fully equipped. This unit is a very short walk to a main ski lift and to town and had indoor parking; perfect location and at a reasonable price. We plan on coming back!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent Condo Great Location”
Reviewed 2 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

The Powderhorn Complex is located steps away from the Peak 9 Lifts. Our condo was updated, modernize, and well equiped for all of our needs. We had a great time. Just two minor things that we would have liked but it was no big deal. In both bathrooms they have the cheesy plastic shower curtains, a glass shower door is needed as to keep up with the standards the rest of the beautiful condo. A blow dryer is a must for any condo - it's definately needed and not expensive to stock. Overall an Excellent condo in a great location.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
2 Feb 2012
Dear Eric –

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed.

I have forwarded the information on to the owner of Powderhorn #C202 about adding the shower doors and the hairdryers in the bathrooms, great feedback!

Thank you again for the information on Powderhorn #C202 and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
“great”
Reviewed 18 January 2012 for a stay in April 2011

this unit was very, very nice. we were very comfortable. good location, maggie pond was great

“Newly remodeled”
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

This condo has been recently upgraded with new kitchen, tile, and furniture. It's location on the Blue River just up from Maggies pond is nice and quiet in the summer.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
boulder
Reviewed 14 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
14 Jul 2011
Dear Patty:

Thank you for your review, we always like to hear from our guests! I wanted to let you know that I have forwarded the information about the dryer on to the owner to look into a possible replacement.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your return trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
888-333-4535
Peyton@gwlodging.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing