“Still love this place.”
Review of Liftside Studios

Liftside Studios
Liftside Studios
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Although I rented through VRBO the hotel staff is always still friendly and helpful. It has great overnight parking and nightly ski storage. The location, ski in-ski out is what makes this place so nice. Remember it is a studio but the one I stayed in(4407) could not have been a better place. This HMO does a great job of having all owners keep their rooms up with "The Village" standard. Like I have said each year, we are in our sixties and when knees are aching this is about as close as we can get to the slopes. I always get a room slop view so I can watch the kids @ ski school

Room Tip: If you rent directly from the village you can't be sure of getting a ski slope view.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is a great place to stay if you only need a studio. Some views are ski slope. The best part is it is considered ski-in, ski-out because it is so close to the slopes. I have stayed here for years and always slope-side for the view. Remember it is a studio but all usually sleep four. For the price, it is usually a steal. I will not stay anywhere else because it is so close to town, the slopes, and other activities. We are old our knees give out so being so close is a plus. Great for a couple or small family. Can easily come back and have lunch and not spend money on the ski hill. I love watching children at ski school if you are lucky enough to get a slope-side view.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple