other travellers have booked this property
Sundowner Studio Living Room Breckenridge Condo Rentals
Sundowner Studio Living Room Breckenridge Lodging Sundowner Studio Living Room Breckenridge Condo Rentals
Check Availability
Sundowner Living Room w/ Murphy Bed Breckenridge Lodging
Sundowner Living Room w/ Murphy Bed Breckenridge Lodging
Sundowner Studio Kitchen Breckenridge Lodging Condo Rentals
Sundowner Studio Bath Breckenridge Condo Rentals
All bathrooms will have travel soaps and fresh towels.
Sundowner Studio Deck Breckenridge Condo Rentals
Sundowner I Exterior in Winter Breckenridge Lodging
Sundowner in Winter Breckenridge Condo Rentals
Sundowner in Winter Breckenridge Condo Rentals
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Terrible place to stay. So disappointed.”
Reviewed 24 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

The bed was intolerable until we took the mattress off the box springs and put it on the floor. It was THE WORST bed I have slept in in my entire life. What a disappointment to go on a special vacation for our 23rd anniversary and be miserably uncomfortable. The first time I used the bathroom I could not get out. The door jams so bad that every time I needed to open the door from inside the bathroom I had to push down on the doorknob with ALL my weight and pull with all my strength. There was no covering on the lower half of the kitchen window (are you kidding me???)- I covered it with a trash bag. The lights outside are so bright at night that they penetrate through the window shades to illuminate the room ALL NIGHT. A map of the units would have been very helpful as we arrived late at night on a shuttle and did not know where to direct the driver. I have never written a scathing review like this before. The property really is awful. I feel like we have been robbed of a lot of money and what could have been a very nice vacation.

Management Response
24 Jan 2013
Yvette,
I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations with regard to your most recent stay in the Sundowner unit. Our goal is always to work with our guests and owners to provide a memorable experience whether you are staying in one of our studio units or an 8 bedroom house.
I can tell you that we have begun addressing all of the items in your review starting with the issues you had with the bathroom and window treatments. I am sorry that the shuttle driver could not help more with directions as we work closely with all transportation companies to provide a seamless transition to and from each of our units—that we can seek to improve as well.
I can also tell you that we have initiated conversations with the actual owner of the unit with regard to the bed and hope to have a remedy for those guests whom join us later in the season.
I am hopeful that you might join us again in the future and give us a chance to help make sure we have the perfect unit for your next stay. To that end I look forward to working with you directly and would appreciate an email or phone call so that I might personally assist.
Regards,
David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing