“Tasty and Well-Priced”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Many good reviews and I can see why. Our waitress was delightful and there were plenty of choices. My veggie scramble was delicious, my boyfriend's salmon with hollandaise was perfection- the eggs were perfectly cooked. My son ordered oatmeal (hmmm) and stated he enjoyed it. The only reason it didn't get an excellent? The restaurant was almost uncomfortably warm. The food was well-prepared, but not seasoned. It tasted good, but didn't have a wow factor. I would recommend, though. Fair prices.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

This is a very nice place to go for breakfast or lunch. We were able to get there at a time when they were serving both but we all had breakfast. Good food, I wish mine had been hotter but overall it was a very good meal.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Such a great breakfast and they were very fast to get our food out. We arrived around 8:00 on a Sunday morning and had about a 15 minute wait for a table, ended up sitting at the bar, which was totally fine. Outside seating was available but it was a little chilly. Service was great and our food was out very quickly. I had eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and a biscuit. Everything was so good. Only complaint is the hashbrowns were over cooked for my taste but I found that was typical of Colorado (maybe more tender hashbrowns is a southern thing).

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We had great service at the coffee bar and when the kids met up with us, we had a brunch that would rival or exceed anything you’ll find. I highly recommend the hangover burrito. It was the bomb-diggity! Our waiter had quite the personality and was excellent. Waddled out of the outdoor seating area, but at least we were properly caffeinated! We’ll be back here every time we visit Breckinridge. Strong work, folks!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I ordered the chicken tortilla soup, it was just chili powder boiled in water. Not edible. The server was unfriendly and never asked us how anything was. We had to wait a long time for our food and a long time for our ticket, we finally just got up to pay. The restaurant was not busy at this time.