“Very good pizza, not so great staff”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Chicago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 201 Restaurants in Broomfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 May 2018

As an ex Chicagoan (for 25 years) I have a great love for a good Chicago Pizza. This is pretty good, much better than any NY pizza (sorry my NY friends) but not quite as good as Uno's or Gino's east. Lots of beers on tap so that's a plus and a decent amount of TV's around for sports. But at least 3 of the girls seemed to be more content hanging around the front door talking to each other than taking care of seated customers. I found that odd

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Though it was around dinnertime and it was moderately busy, it took forever to get our food. When we did, our order wasn't right. The facilities are dirty, like a couple other Old Chicagos I've visited recently. The taste of the food is just average, so I think we're done with Old Chicago. We just had a gift card.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Many different menu selections that range from burgers, pizza, and pasta and more. It's a sports bar, but can be fun for a family dinner . It can get loud, so can be kid friendly.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Staff is mostly friendly, but sometimes you get someone very mediocre. I was sad when the remodeled. It is more open now, but more like a sports bar which isn't really my thing. I preferred the way they had it before. Bar was open, but the rest of the restaurant was nice and cozy.

Wine selection is more expensive but they have nice wines if you're not into beer.

Nice location. Love the outdoor seating.

Just a bit to be improved. Maybe make it a bit cozier like before, train staff.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great selection of food and beers. Good family restaurant. Love their calzones and pizza. Friendly staff