“The Saturday am buffet was awesome!”
Review of Meritage

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US 36
Transit: Interlocken & Eldorado
Reviewed 14 October 2017

great staff! very nice! great buffet! We were too early for the Sunday buffet but friends said it was great as well!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I was at the Omni Hotel for a set of business meeting. I was only in the restaurant for breakfast one day another for just coffee. Both time the services was perfectly attentive. The breakfast buffet was pretty good and enough choices. Scrambled eggs ready or order eggs cooked to order. Several choices of breakfast meats and everything was the right choice. I was very satisfied.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We were really nervous at first because we were the only ones dining in the restaurant at 6 pm! But the food was great! NY strip was large and perfectly grilled, baked potatoes were delicious, as was the Ale (fr) onion soup. The server wasn't the best but overall we were happy.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

On my last night in Brookfield, I decided to try the Meritage Restaurant and I am sad to say that I did not really enjoy my entire meal.
I had onion soup which was good. I also ordered lasagna for an entree. I asked questions about the dish and ordered it. I was disappointed because it was smothered in cheese and very rich.

I would try the restaurant again because the servers were great.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Received a voucher for this restaurant in our romantic getaway through the hotel. The food was absolutely horrible. The food tasted as if it had been previously frozen and thawed right before we ordered. Loved the hotel but will never eat here again.