“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Meritage

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US 36
Transit: Interlocken & Eldorado
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I have visited the Meritage several times. The food is always wonderful as is the service. The breakfast buffet is amazing. If staying at the hotel, don’t do room service, it’s not the same as visiting the restaurant.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We tried Meritage because it was in the hotel and convenient. We were pleasantly surprised at the array of food options on the buffet and the friendliness of the staff. We ended up eating breakfast here 3 days in a row. The options are nice during the week but the weekend buffets are amazing!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Food was excellent. We ordered from the special menu, which had a Spanish theme (actual Spain, not Mexican). Date appetizers stuffed with Spanish cheese and wrapped in bacon; I loved them; my husband thought they were Ok but he doesn't like dates! He had the cod which was spectacular. I had lamb chops, very good, with stewed cherries and mushroom risotto. Yum. Grilled asparagus perfect.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

great staff! very nice! great buffet! We were too early for the Sunday buffet but friends said it was great as well!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I was at the Omni Hotel for a set of business meeting. I was only in the restaurant for breakfast one day another for just coffee. Both time the services was perfectly attentive. The breakfast buffet was pretty good and enough choices. Scrambled eggs ready or order eggs cooked to order. Several choices of breakfast meats and everything was the right choice. I was very satisfied.