Super 8 by Wyndham Buena Vista(Buena Vista)(Great Value!)
US$150
Best Western Vista Inn(Buena Vista)(Great Value!)
US$170
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$210
US$185
Rivers Mountain Motel(Buena Vista)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$146
Arrowhead Point Campground & Cabins(Buena Vista)(Great Value!)
US$47
Official Site
US$212
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
Liars' Lodge(Buena Vista)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2010

I stayed here last night on the recommendations of fellow tripadvisor reviewers. Thanks! The owners run the place and were friendly and helpful. They gave me a cabin with a covered parking spot for my motorcycle so I didn't have to cover it overnight to keep the dew off. The cabins are old but well maintained. You can tell they put a lot of themselves into their cabins. The Ritz it ain't but it is a nice piece of Americana that's been well maintained. I asked about internet access as I didn't have my laptop with me and they let me use their office PC.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2010

Nice place to stay and you have a place to park your bike/motorcycle out of the weather.
Phil and Jackie are very nice and treated us well. Outdoor patio with a chimney a for
evening sit-arounds for enjoyment. Restaurant and liquor stores are with in walking
distance. Clean and well kept. Look forward to staying there again. Jim

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2010

You will not find a better value or a better atmosphere than at the Pinon Court Cabins. As a 24 year Veteran I must have stayed at hundreds of hotels and motels, Jackie and Phil give you an atmosphere of being at resort quality but with that touch of home feeling, this is something that has been lost in our instant gratification, commercialized society. Jackie takes great satisfaction in personalizing each cabin. The court yard is a great addition to the atmosphere for friends to gather after a long bike ride, their outdoor fire place is a great touch. If you want a great value, make new friends, keep your bike dry under the covered ports, the Pinon Court Cabins is a must stay.

Very satisfied Navy Veteran

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2010

Phil and Jackie are so great. My husband and I stay here often and we love the atmosphere. In fact, the bed in our favorite cabin was getting a little old and had a few bumps so this May when we arrived, we had a brand new bed and it was so comfortable! Can't wait to stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jsc28
Reviewed 26 May 2010

The cabins are cozy, and the beds are comfortable. The owners, Phil & Jackie make sure your needs are taken care of. We've gone there for 3 years and they always remember us. The carports are great for keeping our motorcycle out of the weather. It's very convenient to go accross the street and fish or have coffee in the park by the pond. So, if you want a cookie cutter hotel, go down the street. But, if you want character at an affordable price and people who care, stay at Pinion Court. Thanks Phil and Jackie.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple