Chaparral Inn
US$53
US$114
Fairfield Inn
Burlington Inn(Burlington)
Motel 6 Goodland KS(Goodland)(Great Value!)
US$56
Travelocity
Comfort Inn(Goodland)
US$89
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleannewer carpetwifi works wellold style motelwater pressureeastern coloradoroom doormotor lodgemini fridgea king size bednight's restchain hotelsbreakfast barlate at nightnon smoking roomwould definitely stay here againplace to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2017

This is the absolute best little hotel I have ever stayed (I have probably stayed in close to 300 different hotels in my life). First and foremost the curtesy and professionalism of the owner and staff is platinum/5 stars. They were friendly and accommodating, making me feel welcome. The rooms are CLEAN. I stayed in a non smoking room that was cozy and very comfortable. The décor quite simple and fresh. The bathroom was very clean and had the expected toiletries. I had an opportunity to see a smoking room, it was clean as well, but did smell like smoke, as you would expect.
The Chaparral Motor Inn is a place I will stay again and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you make this a place to rest. Thank you Danny, my stay was AWESOME.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2017

My wife and I were traveling through, arriving at 1000pm and leaving at 700am. We read the reviews and this motel lived up to the reviews. Room was clean, bed comfortable. Breakfast, had waffles and cereal bult not a lot, however was enough. Small motel but with parking in front of room which is nice. very reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This is a small hotel in amongst all the larger big name hotels. I called about truck parking and he said yes and booked a room for us. We got in late and the clerk put us in a Queen bed instead of a king bed but the staff was very apologetic and nice to us. They appear to be doing everything to make this a really nice hotel...we would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

For a roadside stop this hotel is perfect. It is a clean, no frills place. Hard water but it is hot. No healthy options for breakfast, but I carry my own. Did I say clean! Great job. price is right too.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Very clean, comfortable beds, water pressure was good, manger/staff were extremely nice and helpful. Super price! We will definitely stay there again! Very pleased with the whole stay. It was close to every restaurant and gas stations.
No need to pay more. Perfect find.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family