All reviews wifi works well fresh bananas room was clean old style motel night's rest eastern colorado motor lodge room door mini fridge room restaurant a king size bed continental breakfast chain hotels needed a place to stay plenty of hot water non smoking room ice machine
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Our stay was very comfortable. The room was shown to us before we checked in and was quite clean and inviting. We were able to sit out side our room and enjoy the approaching storm. Our room was quiet and in the morning found that the motel had filled that night.The owner is quite attentive and is readily available to answer questions and assist when needed. He takes great pride in his establishment and it shows.
There is a refrigerator, good shower with powerful pressure and comfortable beds. The microwave is located in the breakfast room.
The owners plans to expand the breakfast bar will further enhance this Inn.
There are several fast food places very close so there is no need to drive far for a quick bite.
We will be staying here again in our travels.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I drove in off the interstate, looking for a place to stay for one night. I chose this motel because the price was good. It may not look like much from the outside, but it was a delightful surprise. It is a basic motel, but the rooms were spotlessly clean, the bed was very comfortable, the water pressure in the shower was great, the breakfast was nice (fresh fruit!) and the free wifi was fast. The owner and staff were also extremely friendly and helpful. Overall, the motel had a nice vibe and I would definitely stay here again, especially as it was by far the nicest, basic motel I stayed in on this cross-country trip.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Hard to beat the value of this place as the owner pays acute attention to detail and offers affordable rooms that are clean and have everything one needs for a night's stay. This isn't the Hilton, but it also is not $225 a night!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very nice! The room was clean and inviting. Also, the staff was very cordial! Plus, The price is the icing on the cake when it comes to this place. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2017

The room was average for a cheap overnight stay and provided the basic necessities. Breakfast in the morning was limited but, again, provided the basic necessities that you might want- toast, cereal, waffles, fruit.
I checked for bedbugs before I went to bed, however, the next morning I found one laying dead on the sheet. I checked my clothes and bags for more but didn't find any, nor have I found any bites. I couldn't find the manager to inform him of the issue.
If I were on a strict budget, I would stay here again if I were sure the bedbugs were gone.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business